The Sex Issue
Everything You've Always Wanted To Know About Sexuality, Seduction, and Desire
An eye-catching, conversation-sparking book that answers all your questions on sexuality, seduction, and sex by the editors of GOOP. A beautifully illustrated, gift-y, sometimes shocking, fact-filled book that explores everything we've always wondered about sex and relationships, but may have been too shy to bring up. Broken into five sections, GOOP editors introduce the experts they rely on for sex tips, and dive into focused Q&A's that explore the ins and outs of sexual health, pleasure, and how to have the kind of sex you really want-while feeling good about doing it.
- Part 1, Seduction: Goes beyond the clichés to help the reader explore the inner and outer art of seduction-with advice on attracting new partners, reigniting the flame once it's gone out, and navigating online dating, unconventional relationship scenarios, the sex toy aisle, and more.
- Part 2, Sexuality: What sexuality means, looks, and feels like today, and how we can better tap into our sexual power-including a chapter on strengthening your libido, simple tantric tricks to up sexual energy, and fun ideas for exploring your own kinks.
- Part 3, Sexual Health: Covers the essentials (like clean lube and condoms, and how to reset your hormones), easy exercises for strengthening the pelvic floor, as well as a path for redefining porn-all with the goal of getting real joy from sex, as opposed to just avoiding the potential calamities.
- Part 4, Orgasm: Busts enduring sex myths, with expert advice on closing the orgasm gap, doing away with the pressure to perform, and the many benefits of self-pleasure.
- Part 5: Doing It: The antidote to bedroom boredom, the psychology of oral sex, how to ask for what you want-and play out your greatest fantasies.Throughout the book you'll find endcaps on the reality of everything from plain vanilla to ménage à trois, sidebars of mind-blowing stats culled from goop readers, and personal quotes and anecdotes (i.e. the first time I had sex...) from the GOOP team.
|Author||Foreword By Gwyneth Paltrow|