Real Fur Tail Crystal Anal Plug
Winner of the 2013 XBiz Award for "Best Non-Powered Pleasure Product" & 2012 AVN Award for "Best Fetish Product" of the Year!
The Fur Tail with a Crystal Delights Glass Plug is perfect to become someone's extra-special pet with an extra-special toy. A Crystal Delights clear Borosilicate glass butt plug has been attached to a tail made of real fur, making for an anal toy that will feel as good to pet as it does to wear. Beware of hounds while wearing.
Designed for the perfect passionate interlude, whether alone or with a partner, the slender stem glides down to a flared base, ensuring the plug is comfortable once inserted and is safe to use. The flared base keeps the toy safely outside of the body, enabling it to be retrieved, guided, and removed anytime you wish.
Unique and handcrafted, each Crystal Delights erotic object has been designed for both intimate and aesthetic enjoyment. With no two toys exactly the same, every piece is an adult art sculpture with a special purpose in mind.
Highly skilled artisans, using techniques they have cultivated through years of experience and training, design each beautifully crafted piece. Then each glass sculpture is adorned with a fluffy fox or coyote fur tail - offering a visually stunning experience for the wearer or the viewer.
Glass Plug Specifications - Short Stem - Small Bulb (all specifications are approximate)
- Length: 3.3" inches
- Insertable Length: 2.8" inches
- Bulb Width: 1.3" inches
- Weight: 3.3 ounces
Because these products are all hand made, they will differ slightly in the overall dimensions. Please expect that your piece will look very similar to the picture, but the dimensions given are approximate and no two toys are exactly the same. With proper care and use, a Crystal Delights toy will last a lifetime.
- Smooth Body-Safe Materials
- Natural and Eco-Friendly
- Borosilicate Glass
- Great for temperature play
- Made in the USA
Available in Five Fur Styles: Silver Fox, Canadian Red Fox, Black Fox, Arctic Marble Fox & Coyote
- Tail colors will vary and we can not guarantee they will exactly match the tail styles shown in the pictures.
- All tails have a natural top and bottom, and look best when you find the natural “top.”
- As this is a natural fur tail please do not pull on the tail during use, or use the tail as a handle for removal; it can break and we cannot be responsible for its replacement.
- There can be shipping restrictions on this toy because of the real fur used. We will notify you immediately if we have any problems with shipping once you've placed your order.
Crystal Delights Ethical Use Statement:
Our real fur tails come from U.S. companies that specialize in the “refuse parts” of animals typically thrown away. We at Crystal Delights do not condone the killing of an animal for its coat and we believe that some day the fur trade will be abolished, and we support that, but until that time, we believe that all parts of the animal should be used and not simply discarded as waste. Crystal Delights donates a portion of tail profits annually to animal charities in continuing support of our company's charitable missions.
Care & Use:
The Crystal Minx animal tails are real fur tails and as such require a bit of special care. The Crystal Minx tail should be cleaned only by a fur professional, however here are some things you can do yourself:
- Give it a good home. Be sure it is not exposed to bright light while being stored, or isn’t kept near a heat source. Make sure it has room to breathe and isn’t being crushed by other objects. Fur likes cold, hates heat. They don’t like friction. They don’t like chemicals. They like space.
- Don’t cover your Crystal Minx tail with a bag. Your tail prefers air circulation, to prevent its leather side from drying. If you absolutely must keep it in a bag for a short period of time, be sure it is in a loosely woven cloth bag.
- Accessorize wisely. Don’t pin jewelry on your tail, and avoid sharp necklaces and bracelets that could snag your tail.
- Avoid insecticides, mothproofing and other chemicals around your tail, including perfume or hairspray directly on your tail. Perfume contains alcohol, which can dry it out. Once a perfume gets into your tail, including cedar from a cedar chest it could be there to stay. Oils in the leather of your tail can become rancid and smell.
- If your tail gets wet, don’t panic. Most tails handle snow and light rain with ease. Shake it out and hang it to dry in a well-ventilated room. Resist the temptation to speed the drying process by using a hair dryer or hanging near a heat source. Your tail does not like heat. After it dries, shake it again. Do not comb or brush it. If its hairs are a little bristly, simply smooth them with your hand.
- Do not store your tail in a freezer…bad idea.
- Spot clean a stain at once with a cleaning solution and a rag. Pat the area with the rag rather than stroking it to avoid removing guard hairs. Hang to dry after the stain is removed.
- I have heard you can bring back the shine of the fur by drying oat bran or cornmeal and laying it in the fur. These substances soak up dirt and grime. Gently shake out the cornmeal and bran and shake the tail to loosen the rest of the substances.
- For ease of cleaning we recommend you use only water-based lube with your tail as any spillage will be much easier to clean. Your fur will be subject to occasional drops of lube, but that is fairly easy to clean. Use a damp (not dripping wet) washcloth to dab the affected area. Then run your fingers through the dampened fur to separate the moist hairs from each other and to minimize the spread of moisture to the dry fur. Then hang your tail to dry. This is real fur so don’t be alarmed if it sheds a few hairs, which is perfectly normal.
- Your new fur tail is sturdy but will need good care to remain that way. Frequent and rough tugging, or rubbing under or against clothes can pull it apart, both at the plug end and down the length of the tail. You will want to check your tail on a regular basis to make sure that isn’t happening for you. If it is a few well-placed stitches with a needle and thread will fix it as long as you catch it before the tail comes completely apart.