Ananda Touch Bliss CBD Oil
Bliss Cannabis Infused Intimate Oil For Better Sex
For Your Inner Sexpot
- Formulated by Ananda Medical Director, Dr. Alex Capano, to enhance and equalize the sexual experience for everyone.
- 250mg of hemp-derived cannabinoids per bottle, all cultivated from sun-grown cannabis on our own farms in Kentucky.
- Free from pesticides, heavy metals, and other harmful chemicals.
- pH balanced and sugar free to ensure safety in delicate tissue.
- Federally legal in all 50 U.S. States with less than 0.3% THC.
- 2oz bottle
- 250 mg of active cannabinoids per bottle
- Full Spectrum of Cannabinoids + synergistic terpene infusion
- Essential Oils, Organic Theobroma, Coconut Oil & L-arginine for additional Bliss
- Plant-based ingredients
- Made & Grown in the USA
Ananda Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract – Rich in CBD and rare cannabinoids, such as CBG and CBN, and containing less than 0.3% THC, full-spectrum hemp extract is known to boost our endocannabinoid system. This can relax the body and mind, stimulate pleasure, increase blood flow, and decrease pain.
Ananda Hemp Flower Extract, Coconut Oil, Organic Cacao Seed Butter (Theobroma), Peppermint Essential Oil, Black Pepper Essential Oil, L-Arginine
other: MCT oil, cetearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol
- Peppermint and Black Pepper – Sourced from plant-derived essential oils, creating cooling and heating sensations
- Cacao Seed Butter – The theobromine in cacao is the only food known to contain anandamide, the bliss neurotransmitter. And, it tastes great!
- Coconut Oil – Ideal for increasing natural lubrication
- L-Arginine – This amino acid can safely increase vasodilation, improving blood flow and stimulating tissue.
- Cetearyl – A plant-derived, moisturizing emulsifier that contains healthy fatty acids and is used safely in organic beauty products.
Shake well before use. Really, though, shake it up! For optimal results, apply at least 15 minutes before getting (too) busy. Apply to wherever you desire, as Bliss is safe for use inside and out. Use that extra time to your advantage. Build anticipation and take a few more minutes; Then, find your Bliss!
You can use Bliss safely and liberally. A quarter sized amount is suitable for many, but some may need more. This is perfectly fine. And while we recommend 15 minutes of anticipation and foreplay, some may benefit from waiting even longer. Discover what works best for you.
Just be sure not to use Bliss with latex protection, as any oil-based product can degrade latex and render it ineffective.
Bliss Intimate Oil is specifically designed to elevate the sexual experience.